Whether you’re returning to study, updating your CPD or researching patient care, the Library and Knowledge Service provides a range of teaching sessions that will help you:
- Find authoritative healthcare research effectively and efficiently to support patient care, service improvement, research, professional development and coursework
- Critically read research papers in order to evaluate and understand the evidence
- Learn how to use Twitter effectively for professional networking
- Use Endnote reference software to store and manage your references
- Critically appraise qualitative research to identify validity and bias
- Use reflective writing in your nurse revalidation NMC form
We offer scheduled sessions in our dedicated teaching rooms at our libraries at Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton and at the Princess Royal Hospital, Haywards Heath.
Teaching at the library at the Mill View Hospital, Hove is carried out by the Mental Health Librarian who will arrange a session on request.
Book onto one of our scheduled courses at the Royal Sussex County Hospital or Princess Royal Hospital, or to arrange teaching at Mill View Hospital: http://www.bsuh.nhs.uk/work-and-learn/library-services/training-courses/